This policy explains how and when ourhomeourkapiti.nz collects personal information, what we do with it and your right to see or change it.
We don't use, share or transfer personal information in connection with the site except as set out in this policy, or as otherwise set out somewhere on the site (including in terms linking to the site).
Statistical information and cookies
Statistical information collected
We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the site. This information is aggregated and doesn't identify you personally. It includes:
- your IP address
- the search terms you used
- the pages you visited on our site and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited the site
- the referring site (if any) from which you clicked through to this site
- your operating system, for example Windows XP, Mac OS X
- the type of web browser you use, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- other things like your screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
Use of statistical information
The statistical information referred to above can be viewed by site administrators and certain other DIA staff. It may also be shared with other government agencies.
This site generates persistent session cookies (that is, they have an expiry date and are removed on that date) for the purpose of monitoring site usage. The cookies don't collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of your web browser without affecting your ability to use the site.
If you have a privacy complaint
If you're not satisfied with our response to any privacy-related concern you may have, you can contact the Privacy Commissioner.